CPR/AED & Basic First Aid Awareness
In this 2.5-3 hour course, learn the basics of CPR and how to use an AED. An unprecedented approach to CPR/AED training which includes 3D animations, interactive lessons, and live-scenario videos. If you are looking for a great introduction on what to do in an emergency, and some basic first aid skills for the more common emergencies, this is the course for you. This is an awareness course and does not provide certification. A certificate of completion will be issued.
- How to ACT as a First Aider
- Performing CPR
- Using an AED
- The Recovery Position
- Tips for Calling 911
- How to Help Someone who is Choking
- First Aid for Heart Attacks
- CPR & AED use on Infants
- How to Help Someone who Faints
- ... plus additional First Aid considerations!